Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Patience

Patience is not a virtue I possess. Truth is; I don’t consider patience a virtue. For me, patience equals A WASTE OF TIME. I don’t got tiiiiime to play games; I want what I want and I want it nooOOWWW. If I had my druthers, I’d have a magic club that I could use to smash everyone and everything I wanted and drag it home and it would be MINE... until I got bored with it and then it could go back to where I found it until I wanted it again. Trying to figure out what I want before I have it does not seem possible. I’d rather take it now and figure it out later. But the Butthole Surfers said, “It’s better to regret something you did than something you didn’t do.” (After writing that line I threw in that album and spent the next several hours writing the previous post.)

Unfortunately, life doesn’t work this way. Social protocol requires tedious hardships like gracious conversation and saving money. Okay, okay; I’m trying! Rather; I will try. I PROMISE. But what if 2009 passes by and I’ve STILL gotten nothing done??? FUCK! Where’s my club?

No comments: